PURELY BOTANICAL AND BIOLOGICS
Creating our fragrances starts with curating rare and vibrantly beautiful materials. As we handcraft each perfume, we carefully select each ingredient based on its fragrance and its intrinsic benefit. We then take steps to enhance the feeling and effect of the perfume, ensuring that it is just right before we cellar it to reach its smooth and unique symphony.
Our carriers include
Undenatured, Organic Alcohol: Grain · Grape · Cane · Other organic specialty alcohol
OUR INGREDIENTS INCLUDE
Organic, wild crafted, and conventionally grown botanicals with other organic materials in the form of essential oils, absolutes, CO2 extractions, natural-isolates, and tinctures of:
Other natural sources
Whole aromatic oil that is extracted from various raw organic materials and has the following qualities:
- Richer and more complex, multiple notes in one
- Not “sheer”; has a full-bodied feel and smell
- Natural smelling and feeling; may contain ‘earthy’ notes
- Incomparable to a synthetic or natural isolate in smell
- More balanced and balancing to the body
- Of greater ‘plant intelligence’ (Synergistic)
- Rarely clear in color but commonly richly pigmented
A single constituent of the whole aromatic oil, obtained by advanced extraction techniques and has the following qualities:
- Largely a one-note fragrance
- More ‘sheer’, lighter, and simple in smell
- Less natural smelling than a whole aromatic
- Similar to a synthetic in smell but commonly more beautiful
- Not balancing to the body
- Of less ‘plant intelligence’ (Non-Synergistic)
- Low in pigments. Commonly clear in color
Where the effect is greater (and often safer) than either a single part or the sum of the parts. It refers to the intelligent powers of the [cooperative] whole.
The term may be applied in various, relative contexts. For example, a whole, fresh plant (leaf, root, stem, flower, fruit, seed) has the most synergy. A natural isolate has no synergy. Some isolated molecules are removed from some “whole” aromatic extractions as they can cause health problems. Sometimes most of the molecules in the whole aromatic extraction are removed for improved fragrance. So, “synergy” is used in a relative way in the context of natural aromatics.
It should be noted that a single, isolated molecule is not inert. It still has an action.
OUR INGREDIENTS ARE ALWAYS FOUND IN NATURE
We love offering you a fragrant window into the gorgeous world of natural perfumes! Our fragrant elixirs are the full tonal experience. They bloom with a three-dimensional beauty and feel wonderful!